Tuesday, January 13, 2009

zzzzzzzzzzip, part deux

I am not going ot make this very long, but OMG, it has been a year and a half since I posted!
Here;s what went on, not in any particular order:
~ Mit Mitty the burd learned her name and address. It is SO COOL! Now if she blows away outside, she can tell anyone who finds her to bring her home. If she will say it and not just beep, bark, or scream shut up!
~ I made it back to India and managed to navigate Delhi by myself. The Himalayas are fairly chilly in the late fall, so if you go, pack all the down clothing that you own and bring a hat. Delhi is still hot in the late fall, so you have to change clothes in the airport bathroom if you don't want to look like a crazy person or Tibetan refugee,
~ The Vet school kid finished her clinical rotations and has a year to go before she graduates. She survived "food animals" and getting kicked in the head by a horse. We have thick skulls which come in handy sometimes.
~ The other kid got married and it was very nice and we are all very happy.
~ The dogs are all well and the cats are all well, and the vet school kid got a new puppy who is just brilliant and beautiful. He calls me Grandmary, and I like it a lot.
~ The city has really dug into taking over my library and it is plenty strange. My goal is survival while providing a reasonable, peaceful, and interesting place for children and the people who care for them to get their brain on.

That's the short course- Maybe I'll do better, maybe I won't. That's the thrill of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment